Special Price Date List
Wings Air (IW)
Wings Air promo flight tickets
view more promo
Top Route Wings Air
Wings Air History
The airline was established in 2003 and started operations on June 13, 2003. Shares are 100% owned by Lion Air. It operates domestic flights to all over Indonesia and two international flights to Malaysia. Two routes already operated are the Penang and Medan-Pekanbaru-Malaka.
Wings Air Terminal
|Jakarta||Soekarno-Hatta International Airport|
|Denpasar||Ngurah Rai International Airport|
|Yogyakarta||Adi Sucipto International Airport|
|Balikpapan||Sepinggan International Airport|
|Manado||Sam Ratulangi International Airport|
|Pekanbaru||Sultan Syarif Kasim II| Ambon International Airport|Bandar Udara Pattimura|
Wings Air Check In
Available on Lion Group website : www.lionair.co.id
Check In Counter
Check-in counters are available 2 hours prior to departure - 45 minutes before departure. About boarding gate closes 15 minutes before the plane took off.
Web check-in is available 24 hours before departure - 4 hours before departure. Boarding gates will close 15 minutes before the plane took off.
Wings Air Baggage
• For domestic flight, economy class passengers get a free 15 kg baggage for wings air, and Business class passengers get a free 20kg baggage.
• Economy Class passengers are allowed to carry luggage weighing up to 7 kg with dimensions of 40 cm x 30 cm x 20 cm in the cabin Lion Air. Heavy luggage in the cabin must not exceed 7 kg. Wheeled bags should be brought into the cabin as long as the dimensions are equal to or less than the dimensions listed above.
• Acceptance of luggage in the cabin adapted to the availability of storage space in the overhead luggage of passengers. Limited storage space is also available under the front seat. If there is no space available to store luggage in the cabin, there will be withdrawals and loading luggage in the luggage room in accordance with aviation security regulations.
• Please note that the baby is not reserved seating is not entitled to a quota of luggage must be checked in for free.
• Items that may be taken at no charge in addition to the quota of luggage should be checked in for free (adjustable with safety regulations): ladies handbag, pocket book or purse that is suitable for normal travel and are not used for storage devices are counted as luggage. Coat, scarf or blanket, small camera and / or binoculars small, baby food to be consumed during the flight, baby carrier basket, umbrellas or walking-sticks, reading material in a reasonable amount, foldable wheelchairs for disabled people and / or a pair of sticks pemapah and / or braces or other prosthetic device that should be used by passengers.
• In accordance with the applicable safety regulations, passengers are encouraged to: Do not accept any packages from an unknown passenger, Do not leave luggage unattended at any time, especially in the area of the airport. Unattended luggage can be suspected and seized by airport security staff.
• Stating that the passengers were carrying weapons or explosives before check-in. Such statements included in violation of the Act and Aircraft Rules
Wings Air Fare Rules
|Return ticket permitted with payment of fee and fare difference if any and within the set time limit.||Return ticket permitted with payment of fee and fare difference if any and within the set time limit.|
|NAME changes are not permitted.||NAME changes are not permitted.|