IntroductionPhilippine Airlines (PR) is a full flight airline flying to domestic & international routes. The cabin baggage allowance given by this airline is 7 kg and max dimension of 45 inch (L + W + H). The international route fare also includes checked baggage allowance of 30 kg. Airport check in time at the airport starts from 180 minutes prior to the flight departure time. Online check in is possible for flight on Philippine Airlines official website page. It can be done 1 days before scheduled departure time.
How to Book1. Visit Airpaz site, or access the Airpaz application (Android/iOS) on your handphone.
2. Fill in the details in the flight search box.
3. Choose your preferred flight.
4. Fill in the passenger and contact information on the booking page.
5. Process payment through the selected method.
6. Receive your Philippine Airlines flight e-itinerary in the My Booking page, or in your email.
How to PayPayment for your Philippine Airlines ticket booking on Airpaz can be made via bank bank transfer, credit card, PayPal, and over the counter methods. For a complete information, visit Airpaz Payment Guide page.