Indonesia AirAsia (QZ)
view more promo
Each guest is allowed one piece of cabin baggage and 1 laptop bag or 1 handbag on-board, The main cabin baggage shall not exceed 56cm x 36cm x23cm and does not wigh more than 7kg. This baggage should also be able to fit under the seat in front of you or the overhead compartment.
Carriage of liquid, aerosols, and gels on International flights
For Security reasons, certain restrictions have been introduced to limit the amount of liquids, aerorols and gels (LAG) that guests may include n their cabin baggage on international flights.
- LAG items such as drinks, creams, perfumes, sprays, gels, and toothpaste must be in containers should fit comfortably in a transparent re-sealable plastic bag.
- Each passenger is limited to only one transparent re-sealable plastic bag with a volume no greater than one liter and dimension no larger than 20cm x 20cm.
The following items are allowed to be included in cabin baggage
- Medicines - Quantities are essential for your trip. Eg. Diabetic kit.
- Baby food - Pasted and liquids that are required for your trip
- Non Liquid cosmetics - Solid deodorants, lipstick, powder foundation.
- Fresh/Frozen seafood or meat - Must be packed properly.
Checked baggage can be pre-booked at a discounted rate online or standard rate at the airport check-in counters.
Each checked baggage must not exceed:
81cm (H) x 119cm(W) x 119cm(D) and 32kg in weight
Checked baggage weight available online
Domestic - 15kg/ 20kg/ 25kg/ 30kg/ 40kg
International - 20kg/ 25kg/ 30kg/ 40kg
Note : Checked baggage weight can only be shared with passengers in the same booking number. Each single item has to weigh less than 32kg and is subject to occipational health and safety requiremetns
Baby buggies/prams/strollers and other mobility devices can be checked in for free!
Checking in baggage
All baggage mus be checked-in at the airport:
At least 45 min
prioir to departure time for AirAsia domestic flights (except flights departing klia2)
At least 1 hr
prior to departure time for AirAsia International flights, AirASIA x and all flights departing from klia2.
Baggage check thru
Your bags are automatically tagged to your final destiantion with AirAsia FLY-THRU (connecting flights) service.
Guest checking in baggage
which exceeds the pre-booked allowance will be charged on a per kg based on our fee schedule.
Alternatively, guests may also purchase 15 kg abggae for domestic flights or 20kg baggage for international flights at the check-in coun ters.
Smaller Musical items such as a guitar, cello, violin, or viola which exceed our cabin baggage dimensions provided it is within 75kg (dimensions : H 103cm x W 41cm x D 41cm) may be carried in the cabin if a seat for it has been reserved and the appropriate fare paid. There is no baggage allowance associated with the purchase of an extra seat.
Each Checked baggage must not exceed 32kg
sprott equipemtn weight available online
Domestic - 15kg/20kg/25kg/30kg/40kg
Internatioanal - 20kg/25kg/30kg/40kg
A. Sports equipment we accept
The following items will be charged with a sports equipment fee. All other sports equipments will be under the checked abggage allowance. The sporting equipment fee can be either pre-booked at a discounted rate online or at a standard rate at the airport check-in counters.
- One Scuba regulator
- Tank harness
- Tank Pressure gauge
- Face mask
- One pair of fins
- Dive Suit/vest
- Buoyancy control device (BCD)
- Weight belt
- One empty cylinder tank
Note : High intensity diving lamps and normal portable diving lamps i.e. torch lgihts, which contains rechargeable lead acid batteries, spillable or non-spilable will not be accepted on board our aircraft as check-in nor as hand baggage as it falls under dangerous Goods Regulation.
- Ski / Snowboard
B. Sports equipment we accept as checked baggage
The following equipment we accept as checked baggage.
- Ten pin bowling
- Water skiing equipemnt
- Windsurfing equipment
- All other sporting items
Sports equipment we do not accept
Due to large sizes and handling complexities, certain sporting equipment may not be able to go through airport baggage systems or fit in the aircrafct hold and thus the following equipment will not be accepted for carriage:
- Hang Gliders
- Kayaks, Canoes and Oars
- Pole Vaults
- Any number of pieces is allowed with a combined weight not exceeding pre-book/airport weight.
- Excess baggaga fee applies to eery extra kg.
If you have a checked baggage missing, please approach one of our friendly guest service officers immediately.
You will need to provide your baggage tag that was given to you at the time of check-in to enable us to track your baggage through our baggage tracing system.
you will be given a property irregularity report (PIR) number to check the status of your baggage online and get updated regularly during the tracing period.
Your baggage will be delcared missing after a period of 7 days for Domestic travel, and 14 days for international travel, from the date of the PIR. In this situation, you will need to prepare the following documents:
- Copy of guests passport / ID
- Copy of guests bank book / statement
- SWIFT/BCB/IBN Code (for international transaction)
- An Authorization letter for 3rd party account (if necessary)
- Copy of 3rd party passport / ID (if necessary)
Guest will be contacted by our central baggage tracing office staff for further action.
The following telephone numbers are for missing baggage enquiries only. No other equiries will be dealt with at these numbers:
- Kuala Lumpur Central bagage tracing office : +603 8777 6604
- Bangkok Central Baggage Tracing Office : +662 562 5869
- Jakarta Central Baggage Tracing Office : +6221 5591 6126 and +6221 7034 6616.
Please note that we do not accept any responsibility for personal belongings misplaced or lost on board the aircraft or in the airport terminal. All items carried by you are solely at your own risk. Any items found on board will be forwarded to the lost property offices at the respective airports. Any items found at the airport terminal will ber handed over to the airport authorities.
If your baggage has been delayed, we will make the necessary arrangements to deliver it to your local addreess provided in the PIR form as and when id arrives. Arrangements will also be made to assist you should items of baggage arrive damaged.
If you wish to file a cliam or an action regarrding delay of checked baggage, you must notify us within twenty-one (21) days from the date the baggage has been placed at your disposal.
If you baggage is damaged, you should immediately approach one of our friendly guest service officers. Details of the damage to your baggage will be recorded and you will be offered immedisate assistance, if necessary. please note that damage to accessories and wear and tear may not be covered by us.
If your bag is damaged as a result of over-packing or unsuitable packaging, our liability will be reduced.
If you wish to file a claim or an action regarding damage to checked baggage after you've left the airport, you must notify us as soon as you discover the damage, and at the latest within 7 days of receipt of the baggage.
Dangerous goods are items or substance that may endanger the safety of the aircraft or guests onboard. Please ensure that you do not items specified in this list in your cabin baggage or checked baggage.
The Following items are prohibited in your baggage whether it is checked in or not :
- Firearms and ammunition
- Explosives, flammable, or non-inflammable gas (such as aerosol paints, butane gas, lighter refills)
- Refrigerated gas (such as filled aqualung cylinders, liquid nitrogen)
- Flammable liquids (Such as paints, thiners, solvents)
- Flammable solids (such as matches, fire ligheter)
- Organic Peroxides (such as resins)
- Infective substances (such as virueses, bacteria)
- Radioactive material (such as radium)
- Corrosive materials (such as acid, alkali, mercury, thermometer)
- Magnetic substances, oxidizing materials (such as bleaches)
- Weapons such as antique firearms, swords, knives and similar items provided that such items may be allowed as checked baggage at our absolute discretion for very special reasons
You may not carry the following items into the security restricted area and in your hand luggage
- Any Firearms & Weapons
- Pointed/edged Sharp Objects
- Blunt Instruments
- Explosives and flammable substances
- Chemical and toxic substances
- Knives (including hunting knives, swords, and pocket knives)
- Scissors and any other sharp/bladed objects (e.g. ice-pick, nail clippers) considered illegal by local law
- Weapons such as whips, nan-chakus, baton, or stun gun
- Toys guns/gun shaped items or look-alikes, hand-cuffs
- Sporting equipment such as baseball/cricket bats, golf clubs, hockey sticks, billiard cues
- Devices with spillable batteries
- Aerosols (hair sprays, perfumes, medicines containing alcohol) not exceeding 0.5KG/L per article and 2.0KG/L in total weight
- Baby strollers
- Any other items which are deemed security hazards by local law
- Any other items that resemble or have similar functions to the above items
This list is not exhaustive and other items may be included. We reserve the right to confiscate any item deemed as a threat to the safety of our guests.
Apart from items on above list, some airports may have added restrictions. To ensure you comply by the rules always check with the airport before you fly.
AirAsia is moving back its international flight operations in Jakarta from Terminal 3 to Terminal 2F at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport effective 12 December 2018 03:00am local time (GMT+7). With this move, all AirAsia flights, including domestic flights, will operate from a single terminal.
Please arrive at the airport at least 3 hours before their flights.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Further information please contact Airasia Call Center at 02129270999 or 08041333333. Thank you
Effective 1 July 2018 AirAsia will transferring its international flights to the brand-new Terminal 2 of Mactan-Cebu International Airport.
To avoid this charge and long queues at the airport, guests are encouraged to use AirAsia's easy self-check-in options.
A check-in fee of RM10 per guest will be charged for domestic flights (only within Malaysia). There will be no check-in fee for all international flights.
Online through our website
Web Check-In Available, please click this link
Web check-in opens:
- 14 days to 1 hour prior to the scheduled time of departure for AK, FD, QZ, Z2, I5 and DJ (except for flights departing from China).
- 14 days to 2 hours prior to the scheduled time of departure for AK, FD and Z2 flights departing from China.
- 14 days to 4 hours prior to the scheduled time of departure for D7, XJ and XT flights.
Airport self check-in kiosks : You can key in the 6-digit booking reference number or scan the rectangular barcode on your itinerary
Counter check-in : Open 2 hours and closes 45 minutes prior to departure time
1. Closing time for self check-in:
AirAsia flights from 14 days prior to departure up to 1 hour prior to STD (scheduled time of departure). AirAsia X flights from 14 days prior to departure up to 4 hours prior to STD.
AirAsia flights departing from China opens 14 days before departure and closes 2 hours before departure.
- Baggage counter closing time still applies:
If you have baggage to check-in, airport baggage counters close 60 minutes before flight departures for International flights and45 minutes before flight departure for Domestic flights on AirAsia. For AirAsia X flights, baggage counters close 60 minutes before flight departures. You will need to perform security scanning and clearance for all check-in baggage.
*Please note that at klia2, for both international and domestic flights, check-in counters will close 60 minutes before the scheduled flight departure time.
- Boarding gate closing time still applies: After performing self check-in, you must still arrive at the airport early enough to be able to clear immigration and be at your boarding gate early, as the boarding gate will close 20 minutes before flight departure.
- Not everyone can self check-in:
- Guests with reduced mobility and those with special needs (please check-in at the counter)
- Group bookings of 10 or more guests under one booking number (please check-in online or at the counter)
- Guests with flights from IKA (Tehran) and HNL (Honolulu)
- For guest(s) departing for Australia: the self check-in pass will be printed with a notification “THIS IS NOT A BOARDING PASS”. This pass is not a valid boarding pass, guest(s) must proceed to the Document Check/Baggage Drop-Off Counter for Advance Passenger Processing (APP) approval after which a boarding pass will be issued.
All information of Check-in can changes at anytime without prior notice, please contact airlines for more information.
|Calling from||Service||Contact number||Opening hour|
|Australia||AirAsia & AirAsia X flights||1300 760 330||9am - 6pm (GMT+10) Monday to Sunday|
|China||AirAsia & AirAsia X flights||+86 512 8555 7711||8am - 9pm (GMT+8) Monday to Sunday|
|Hong Kong||AirAsia & AirAsia X flights||+852 9019 5060||8am - 9pm (GMT+10) Monday to Sunday|
|Indonesia||AirAsia & AirAsia X flights||+62 21 2927 0999||6am - 10pm (GMT+7) Monday to Sunday|
|India||AirAsia & AirAsia X flights||1860 500 8000||8am - 9pm (GMT+5:30) Monday to Sunday|
|Japan||AirAsia & AirAsia X flights||0120-963-516||8am - 5pm (GMT+9) Monday to Sunday|
|Macau||AirAsia & AirAsia X flights||+853 6262 6352||9am - 6pm (GMT+10) Monday to Sunday|
|Malaysia||AirAsia X Premium Line. available from Malaysian Telco-Telecom, Celcom, Maxis and DIGI charge : RM1.95 perminute. This service is to cater for AirAsia X guest only. For any other AirAsia related queries, Please logon to AskAirAsia.com for answers||600 85 8888||9am - 6pm (GMT+8) Monday to Sunday|
|Philippines||AirAsia & AirAsia X flights||+632 722 2742||7am - 11pm (GMT+8) Monday to Sunday|
|South Korea||AirAsia & AirAsia X flights||00798 1420 69940||8am - 5pm (GMT+9) Monday to Sunday|
|South Arabia||AirAsia & AirAsia X flights||8008449458||8am - 6pm (GMT+3) Monday to Sunday|
|Taiwan||AirAsia & AirAsia X flights||+886 2 8793 3532||8am - 9pm (GMT+8) Monday to Sunday|
|Thailand||AirAsia & AirAsia X flights||+66 2 515 9999||8am - 9pm (GMT+7) Monday to Sunday|
Wheather it's Low Fare, Premium Flex or Business Class Seats, each fare carries its own set of rules and perks. Just select the best fare type of your choice to have an awesome journey with us.
|Change the date & time||Up to 48 hours before scheduled departure time. Subject to any fare difference and change fee (per guest per sector)||Up to 2 hours before scheduled departure time|
|Not applicable for new bookings made within 4 hours. Next available flight is 3 hours for AirAsia flights and 4 hours for AirAsia X flights ; or later. Subject to any fare difference.||Up to 2 hours before scheduled departure time. Subject to any fare difference.|
|refunds on fare and add-ons|
|Miss Check-In deadline or fail to board|
|Non-refundable/loss of fare. Check your itinerary for strict check-in and boarding times.|
|Travel details changes|
|Free changes via 'Manage My Booking' (except name change) Fees apply for changes at airport counter|
You can see AirAsia QZ Flights Here
In 1993 AirAsia Berhad is established with commenced operation in 1996.
In 2001 the airline has a heavy burden and eventually purchased by former Time Warner Executive, Tony Fernandes, The symbolic price of 1 Euro on December 2, 2001. Tony has turnaround and AirAsia recorded a profit in 2002 with a variety of new routes and promotional prices as low as RM 10 to Compete with Malaysia Airlines.
AirAsia's first and main base is the Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) at kualat Lumpur International Airport, while in 2003 its secondary hubs are at Senai International Airport, Johor Bahru near Singapore and AirAsia International flights to Thailand.
Since Then, Opened Thai AirAsia and perform the various additions to routes such as Singapore and Indonesia. Flights to Macau started in June 2004 while flying to Manila and Xiamen began in April 2005. Another route is to be opened to Vietnam, Cambodia, The Philippines, and Laos.
In Indonesia there are also companies that AirAsia Indonesia AirAsia (Previously named AW AIR) which flew from Jakarta to Yogyakarta, Denpasaar for local purposes, and from Surabaya to Medan for other domestic routes, besides Indonesia flight carried out through the big citirs such as Medan, Padang, Pekanbaru, Palembagn, Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Surabaya, Solo, Balikpapan, and Makassar.
On Thursday, 17 November 2011 AirAsia Terminal at Soekarno Hatta, Indonesia officially moved from terminal 2 to terminal 3, where domestic and international flights services. Now, AirAsia Indonesia serves 26 routes with 52 flights that connect through five connecting airports, like Cengkareng, Jakarta, Denpasar, Surabaya, and Medan.
Only the tastiest flavours make up our varied menu that comprises of Asian, international and vegetarian fares to please even the pickiest eaters. Hot or Cold, Spicy or Zesty, the choice is yours.
Browse the meals menu here:
Online Pre-book meals
Dine on a greater selection of local ASEAN Specialty dishes and international fares!
Pre-book your inflight meal to avaoid any diasppointment and save more!
Flights less than 75mins will only serve snacks. To enjoy hot meals onboard for short flights pre-book your meal with us today!
AirAsia (frequently written as Air Asia), is an Asia's Leading airline, was established with the dream of making flying possible for everyone. Since 2001, AirAsia has swiftly broken travel norms around the globe and has risen to become the World's Best.
With a route network that spans through to over 20 countries, AirAsia continues to pave the way for low-cost aviation through its innovative solutions, efficient processes and a passionate approach to business.
Together with their associate companies (AirAsia X, Thai AirAsia, Indonesia AirAsia, Phillippines AirAsia Inch and AirAsia Japan), AirAsia is set to take low-cost flying to an all new high with their belief, "Now Everyone Can Fly".
AirAsia Indonesia (QZ) established on December 8, 2004, through a joint venture between AirAsia International Ltf and PT. Awair International, with hubs in Jakarta, Bali, Surabaya and Medan.
To be the largest low cost airline in Asia and sergving the 3 billion people who are currently underserved with poor connectivity and high fares.
- To be the best company to work for whereby employees are treated as part of a big family
- Create a globally recognized ASEAN brand
- To attain the lowest cost so thath everyone can fly with AirAsia
- Maintain the highest quality product, embracing technology to reduce cost and enhance service
|Bali (DPS)||Denpasar Ngurah Rai International Airport|
|Balikpapan (BPN)||Sepinggan Airport|
|Banda Aceh (BTJ)||Sultan Iskandarmuda Airport|
|Bandung (BDO)||Husein Sastranegara Airport|
|Jakarta (CGK)||Soekarno Hatta International Airport||2E (Internasional) & 2F (Domestik)|
|Lombok (LOP)||Lombok International Airport|
|Makassar (UPG)||Hasanuddin International Airport|
|Medan (KNO)||Kualanamu Airport|
|Padang (PDG)||Minangkabau International Airport|
|Palembang (PLM)||Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II International Airport|
|Pekanbaru (PKU)||Sultan Syarif Kasim II Airport|
|Pontianak (PNK)||Supadio International Airport|
|Semarang (SRG)||Ahmad Yani International Airport|
|Solo (SOC)||Adi Sumarno International Airport|
|Surabaya (SUB)||Juanda International Airport||Terminal 2|
|Yogyakarta (JOG)||Adi Sucipto Airport|
Effective 1st of May 2019, AirAsia relocate operations of its international flight to Terminal 2F and domestic flights to Terminal 2E at Soekarno Hatta International Airport (CGK). Please arrive at the airport at least 3 hours before Your flight's departure. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Further information please contact Airasia Call Center di 08041333333 or here. Thank You
Note: All information of check-in and terminal can changes at anytime without prior notice, for more information please contact the airlines
Term and Condition
You can read AirAsia Terms and Conditions Airlines for Flight QZ which is operated by Indonesia AirAsiaX