Flights Book Flights Ticket
You can't reserve a seat while booking on Airpaz.com. But if you want to reserve a seat , you may call the airlines call centre directly.
"One Stop" Flight is transit at one place from your departure destination to your arrival destination. Airpaz provide "one stop" Flight' option for one or differ airline.
For "one stop" flights , you will be given 2 booking. You have to collect your baggage and go through check-in again when you are taking 2 different flights to get to your final destination and stopping at a transit station. For International flights, you need to going through immigration processing.
It is important that you fully understand before that the risks of purchase "one-stop" flights. The planned delay or cancellation of one flight segment causes You to miss your connection flight, is completely yours and not responsibility of Airpaz.com
Book Code/PNR is the proof that you have booked a flight(s) successfully. You must show this code during your check-in time at the airport. This code is issued after payment has completed.
If there is a change of your booking code, our system will automatically send a notification to your contact number.
Please make sure that you have registered an active contact number
If you have notices that one of your flight fails, you do not need to make payments. Please rebook your return flights or try to book in two single flights (one way)
But if you agree to complete the payment for one of flights (depart or return) while you do return flight reservation, we suggest you to rebook one of flight that you failed to book either depart or return with single flight (one way).
1. Check your booking record on Manage Booking :
- Go To Manage Booking on our site here
- Click View Booking
- Provide your Airpaz Code and email
- Find your booking status
2. Verify Payment has made:
2.1 If Payment has been verified by your bank, you should receive an email or SMS on the status bookinh in 48 hours from the time booking was made followed by itinerary or
2.2 Please wait 30 minutes and refresh Manage Booking on our site
2.3 Calling our Call Centres at the following number:
- Indonesia (ID) : +62 803321817
- Malaysia (MY) : +60 327243805
- Singapore (SG) : +65 31080308
- Thailand (TH) : +66 600024105
- Australia (AU) : +61 280149849
- China (CN) : +86 105994890
* Please note, that you need to checked your order status by 2 step above in order to avoid re-booking the same booking
If you have not yet received any ticket on your e-mail or short message service (SMS), do not worry. Kindly provide both Your airpaz code and email and go to our site on 'manage booking' then click 'view booking' here to see all your order details and status. Or you may contact our customer service here
According to regulations of IATA (International Air Transport Association) about passenger with air travel, please carefully read the conditions of carriage for passengers as follows:
- Expectant mothers are normally accepted for travel without requiring medical clearance unless there is any uncertainty regarding the progress of the pregnancy.
- Expectant mothers who travelling less than 4 (four) weeks prior to the planned date of delivery - 8 (eight) weeks for multiple pregnancies or if any complications in delivery may be expected with Medical clearance. Cabin crew will check the medical clearance required.
- Passengers beyond the 28th week of pregnancy should carry a medical certificate confirming the expected delivery date and that they are in good health.
- Passengers with normal pregnancies and no previous history of premature labor can travel up to and including the 36th week. After that time, only short trips will be considered and only after assurance by the treating physician that there is no sign of imminent delivery.
- Air travel is not recommended for pregnant women within the last 7 (seven) days prior to delivery and within the first 7 (seven ) days after delivery
- Healthy new-born infants, provided not prematurely born, may travel following the first 7 (seven) days after birth.
- Premature infants are subject to medical clearance depending on individual airline policies and you may contact the airlines direclty.
- Children aged between 2 years old and less than 12 years old.
To ensure the regulation for age acceptance for newborn infants, children or regulation for expectant mother, please contact the airline in advance (List of Airlines) because some of airlines have different rules. Airpaz not responsible if staff or cabin crew doesn't allow you to travel with them.