IntroductionQantas Airways (QF) is a full flight airline flying to domestic & international routes. The airline gives the passengers with a cabin baggage allowance of 7 kg and maximum size of 105 cm (L + W + H). The passengers flying international route with Qantas Airways will get free checked baggage allowance of 30 kg, while the domestic flight passengers is provided with 23 kg. Passenger can check in at the airport 180 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Online check in is available for flight with the airline on Qantas Airways official website page. It can be processed 1 days before scheduled flight departure time.
How to Book1. Go to Airpaz.com, or open the Airpaz application (Android/iOS) on your gadget.
2. Fill in the flight details in the flight search box.
3. Choose your preferred flight.
4. Fill in the passenger and contact information on the booking page.
5. Process your payment through the selected method.
6. Receive your Qantas Airways flight e-itinerary in the My Booking page, or in your registered email.
How to PayPayment for your Qantas Airways booking on Airpaz.com can be processed via bank credit card, bank transfer, PayPal, and over the counter methods. For the complete information, visit Airpaz.com Payment Guide page.