Thai Lion Air (SL)
view more promo
There are two types of baggage that you can take while traveling with Thai Lion Air: checked baggage to be put in the aircraft’s hold, and unchecked baggage to be taken to the cabin.
All passengers except infants are allowed to bring one luggage on board, be it in the form of cabin bag, laptop bag, or hand bag as long as the dimensions do not exceed 40 x 30 x 20cm. The maximum weight of this luggage cannot be more than 7kg.
Other than the unchecked baggage, depending on the ticket you purchase, you may also get an additional baggage allowance. The checked in baggage allowance for Thai Lion Air in 2019 is as follows:
|Route||Adult (Economy)||Adult (Premium)||Excess Baggage Fee per Kg|
|Domestic||-||Free 20kg||THB 300|
|International||-||Free 30kg||THB 500|
*Baggage that weighs more than the allowance will be charged by the kg on the check in counter of departure airport
Passengers flying with infants and/children may carry a pram/buggy with no additional charge, although infant tickets are not given a baggage allowance. Other than that, manual wheelchairs, walking frames, and other mobility devices will also be carried free of charge.
Find your Booking Reference (PNR) for online check-in through one of the links below;
- Online Check-in via Website Lion Air click here
- Online Check-in via Website Malindo Air click here
Online Check-in via Website Thai Lion Air click "here
Web check-in opens 48-24 hours before the scheduled time of departure and closes 4 hours prior to the flight departure time.
*Note: Passenger can check-in from 24hours to 4 hour before departure time. For online check-in, passenger are required to print their boarding pass by themselves. Read Terms and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE: Web check-in passengers should allow sufficient time to drop off check-in baggage (if required) and pass through security screening. Failure to be present at the boarding gate 30 minutes before scheduled time of departure may result in offloading of passenger and baggage as well as forfeiture of fare.
- In case of any passengers unable to print out boarding pass by your own, please contact to print out at Thai Lion Air's counter at least 45 minutes before schedule time of departure. All passengers are required to show Identification for travelling. Identification card/documents must contain clear information and photo of the holder. Thai Lion Air preserves the right to deny boarding. However, each circumstance depends on rules and regulations of the Airports.
|Thailand||-||(+66) 2-529-9999||(24 Hours/7)|
|Singapore||-||(+65) 6-589-8300||(24 Hours/7)|
|Vietnam||37 Dang Thi Nhu street, Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, Dist 1 ; Ho Chi Minh City.||+84 28 3915 2022, +84 28 3915 2023||8.30am - 05.30pm Monday - Friday. 8.30am - 12.00pm Saturday|
|Myanmar||186, MWEA Tower, Room no. 105, Shwe Dagon Pagoda Road, 11191 Dagon Township, Yangon.||(+95) 9-9 64 6565 77~88~99 (+95) 9-9 64 9595 77~88||09:00AM - 06:00PM (GMT+6:30) Monday - Friday 09:00AM - 01:00PM (GMT+6:30) Saturday|
|Hanoi||90 Le Duan Street, Cua Nam Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.||"+84 24 3633 1773, +84 24 3633 1775 8.30am - 05.30pm Monday - Friday. 8.30am - 12.00pm Saturday|
Thai Lion Air Fares
- General: Fares apply only to carriage from the airport at the point of origin to the airport at the point of destination. Fares include ground transport services between airport and airport or town terminals. We are strictly a point-to-point carrier and shall not be responsible to you for any connecting flights.
- Infants: The fees for infants between eight (8) days old to under the age of two (2) years old (24 months) are provided in the Fee Schedule. We reserve the right to not carry infants less than eight (8) days-old. And we are allowed 1 Infant for 1 adult to sit on an adult’s lap. We are not allowed to bring perambulators and baby seats in the cabin of aircraft.
- Government Taxes and Surcharge: Any government taxes and surcharge Imposed on air travel by the Government, relevant authority or the airport operator in respect of your use of any of our services of facilities will be in addition to our fares. Such government taxes and surcharge imposed on air travel may change from time to time and can be imposed even after the date that your booking has been confirmed. You shall nevertheless bear such government tax, fee or charge as and when they fall due prior to departure. We shall refund airport tax only. We reserve the right to change a fee refund.
- Currency: Fares and charges are payable in the currency prescribed with our published fares unless otherwise specifically stated by us.
- Accuracy: All fares, prices, flight schedules, routes published, pre-booked products and service are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- Applicable Fares: Applicable fares are those published by us or on our behalf whether other medium, Fares may exclude airport taxes and other charges unless otherwise specifically stated by us.
Flight schedule of Thai Lion Air click here
|Dec 4||2013||Its inaugural flight Bangkok - Chiang Mai route, with full services one day later.|
|Dec 10||2013||Thai Lion Air concluded the agreement with fellow Lion Air subsidiary Malindo Air, allowing both carriers to serve the flight between Kuala Lumpur–International and Bangkok.|
|Oct 3||2014||TThai Lion Air has introduced new destinations covering all regions for all travelers. During Sept-Oct 2014, Thai Lion Air has officially launched its new destinations which are DMK-UTH, DMK-URT, DMK-KBV. DMK-HKT and HDY-UTH. All routes operate with new comers 2 of Boeing 737-900ER aircraf|
|April 16||2015||Thai Lion Air has introduced new destinations "Don Mueang - Chiang Rai" which operate with new comers 2 of Boeing 737-900ER aircraft. Until now, Thai Lion Air has altogether 11 aircrafts to support its destinations. Thai Lion Air still offer free 15kgs baggage allowance and 15 kg's for sport equipments without hidden cost.|
|June 9||2015||Thai Lion Air has introduced new destinations "Don Mueang - Ubon Ratchathani" which operate with new comers 2 of Boeing 737-900ER aircraft. Until now, Thai Lion Air has altogether 12 aircrafts to support its destinations. Thai Lion Air still offer free 15kgs baggage allowance and 15 kg's for sport equipments without hidden cost.|
|Sept, 23||2015||Thai Lion Air has been added to the IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) Registry. The Airline has successfully completed the operational Safety Audit and has entered into the IOSA Registry.|
|Sept. 29||2015||Thai Lion Air becomes IOSA Registered.|
|Oct 16||2015||Thai Lion Air has introduced new destinations "Don Mueang - Nakhon Si Thammarat" which operate with new comers 2 of Boeing 737-900ER and Boeing 737-800 aircraft|
|April 05||2016||Thai Lion Air proud to present new destination; Bangkok(Don Mueang) to Jakarta all inclusive start THB 1,760 which operate with new comers 2 of Boeing 737-900ER and Boeing 737-800 aircraft.|
|July 22||2016||Mr. Aswin Yangkirativorn, CEO of Thai Lion Air opened the inaugural flight to Yangon, Myanmar with Airports of Thailand Public Limited (AOT) and Yangon Aerodrome Company Limited.|
|Nov 01||2016||International Arrival and/or Departure Fees, Passenger who travel on International flight to or from Thailand would be collected THB 15 per passenger per flight at the airport upon check-in.|
|Nov 28||2016||Thai Lion Air celebrates 3rd Anniversary with blood donation campaign in DMK Airport, Level 2 between Terminal 1-2.|
|Dec 01||2016||Stop serving free snack on Thai Lion Air’s flight|
|Jan 10||2017||Thai Lion Air gave some water and medicine to Wing 7 Suratthani Air Force Base|
|Jan 31||2017||Thai Lion Air announces to increase its domestic fares resulting from the rise in excise tax on jet fuel|
|June 14||2017||Thai Lion Air got 1 in 6 Airlines Popular Vote from Chinese Tourists|
- Inflight entertaiment - The latest Hollywood blockbusters, TV programmes and gamers are within a hand's stretch from your seat.
- Pre-book meal with more variety of menus and save more by contact Thai Lion Air call center (+662-529-9999)
Thai Lion Mentari Co. Ltd , trading as Thai Lion Air, is a Thai low-cost airline, operating with Thai partners as an associate company of Lion Air Group, together with Lion Air, Wings Air, Batik Air, Lion Bizjet and Malindo Air. The carrier operates from Bangkok's Don Mueang International Airport, with plans to serve domestic and international scheduled flights from other cities in Thailand.
Its inaugural flight was on December 4, 2013 on Bangkok - Chiang Mai route, with full services one day later. Thai Lion Air concluded the agreement with fellow Lion Air subsidiary Malindo Air on December 10, 2013, allowing both carriers to serve the flight between Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok.
Thai Lion Air are not just a Low Cost carrier but an airline that provides superior products and services. As slogan “Freedom to fly” will make you feel freedom to fly to your destination. Thai Lion Air proudly serve you with the first brand new aircraft in Thailand, Boeing 737-900ER ,Boeing 737-800 and A330-300 fly direct from factory to Bangkok.
Aggressive and innovative business expansion make Lion Air Group now has full facilities to support their business such as training and education center, offices, housing for the ground crew and flight crew located at Lion City-Balaraja, Lion Simulator Center located at Bandara Mas-Tangerang and Aircraft Maintenance Facility Batam Aero Technic that is located at Hang Nadim Airport, Batam. To continue to expand its business network, Lion Air Group started freight business called Lion Parcel. Lion Air Group also join the world of hospitality with Lion Hotel & Plaza located in Manado.
|Changi Airport (SIN)||-||-||Changi Airport (SIN) Terminal 3||Changi Airport (SIN) Terminal 3|
|Soekarno-Hatta Intl Airport (CGK)||-||-||Soekarno-Hatta Intl Airport (CGK) Terminal 2E Soekarno-Hatta Intl Airport (CGK) Terminal 2D|
|Don Mueang Intl Airport (DMK)||Don Mueang Intl Airport (DMK) Terminal 2||Don Mueang Intl Airport (DMK) Terminal 2||Don Mueang Intl Airport (DMK) Terminal 1||Don Mueang Intl Airport (DMK) Terminal 1|
|Yangon Intl Airport (RGN)||-||-||Yangon Intl Airport (RGN) Terminal 1||Yangon Intl Airport (RGN) Terminal 1|
Terms & Conditions
Terms And Conditions of Thai Lion Air click [here]here