Special Price Date List
Sriwijaya Air (SJ)
Sriwijaya Air promo flight tickets
view more promo
Top Route Sriwijaya Air
Sriwijaya Air Company Profile
Sriwijaya Air is one of Indonesia's largest airline flew more than 700,000 passengers each month. Reaching more than 41 destinations including two in the regional and country areas other popular tourist destinations in Indonesia.
Sriwijaya Air to concentrate on the business passenger and feright services, with a range of national and regional.
Since its establishment on 10 November 2003, the water reached Sriwijaya targerts packed in its mission and vision, such as: promoting quality service, being the airline that can compete nationally and regionally, ready to expand business at the world level, and adopting the lates technologies in management effective and efficient company, inviting domestic and international tourist to various destinations, as well as business profit.
Sriwijaya Air airline based in Jakarta, managed to survive and come out of the 2008 global crisis without significant losses. even continue to expand into eastern Indonesia with new fleets.
Sriwijaya Air History
PT. Sriwijaya Air born as a purely private company founded by Chandra Lie, Lie Hendry, Johannes Bunjamin, and Andy Halim. Sriwijaya air then started its business with a fleet of Boeing 737-200 capitalize. Some experts who have contributed to the establishment of Sriwiaya Air pioneers such as Supardi, Capt. kusnadi, Capt. Adil W, Capt. Harwick L, Gabriella, Suwarsono and Joko Widodo.
In 2003, right on Heroes Day, November 10th, Sriwijaya Air began its maiden flight by flying the route Jakarta - Pangkal Pinang PP, Jakarta - Palembang PP, Jakarta - Jambi PP, and Jakarta - Pontianak PP. Currently, Sriwijaya Air has 32 Boeing fleet to serve a total of 41 regional routes including the Medan - Penang PP and other international Routes. In order to develop and share the market, this year will bring additional Sriwijaya Air Boeing 737-800 series New Generation (NG).
In the care and maintenance of the fleet, Sriwijaya Air cooperating with PT Aero Nusantara Indonesia (ANI) and the garuda Maintenance Facility (GMF) as a reliable maintenance provide in Indonesia with international standards. This cooperation is intended so Sriwijaya's customer will get optimum safety and comfort. In addition, Labor-owned Sriwijaya Air is a selcted human resource (HR) that are skilled, friendly, and reliable.
Sriwijaya Air Fare Rules
Sriwijaya Air Terminal
|Soekarno International Airport||Terminal 2F|
Sriwijaya Air Check-In
Web Check-in service is available from 24 hours to 4 hours before departure on Sriwijaya Air website.
All passengers carrying baggage must follow the regulations to report at Sriwijaya Air Check-in counter.
Passengers who have checked in and have a boarding pass is passenger departure status has been confirmed and has a seat number. Therefore tickets can not be canceled or refunded (refund), rebook and reroute.
Passengers who have checked-In and have a boarding pass, are required to report before boarding process. If not checked until the closing time for flight boarding process, the tickets are considered forfeited.
You will need to print out your Web Check-in Boarding Pass and bring it with you to the airport to board your flight. Don’t worry if you can’t access a printer right now. You can complete the Web Check-in process first and then return to the Web Check-in page again later to reprint your Boarding Pass.
Check in Terms and Conditions
- This term and condition refer to Sriwijaya Air regulation based on UU no.1 2009.
- Web Check-in service is available from 24 hours to 4 hours before departure.
Online Check-in is not available for the following passengers:
- For infants under 2 years old not occupying a seat.
- For Adult and infants under 2 years old not occupying a seat.
- Group booking
- Passengers who need special assistance at the airport, children aged less than 12 years old who travel alone or Unaccompanied Minor (UM), require a wheelchair, stretcher case, or other special handling in airport.
There is more than one name of passenger on the ticket, the passenger can still make a separate check in process.
- Please report your Internet Boarding (PDF boarding pass) first to the Airport Check-in Sriwijaya Air Counter before Boarding.
- Boarding gate number and seat number may be changed without notice for reasons such as the circumstances at the airport on the day of the flight, or a change of aircraft. Please check the airport information display system after arriving at the Airport.
- For use of the service, please present the e-ticket with confirmed reservation.
- This passenger’s ticket is valid only for the person named hereon and is not transferable.
- Passengers with connecting flight, Check-in only can be done sequentially.
- In case of flight delay, Sriwijaya Air will not be responsible, if there is miss connection with other airlines.
- Passengers with pregnant condition required to report MEDIF (Medical Information) at the time of reporting at the check-in counter.
- Please arrive early for quarantine and security checks. Please complete the check-in procedure at the airport Sriwijaya Air counter at least 60 minutes before departure for domestic flights, and 90 minutes before departure for international flights.
- Checkin closed 30 minutes before departure schedule.
- Boarding closed 10 minutes before departure schedule.
- Passenger are allowed to bring a cabin baggage only for one piece personal item and one piece carry-on baggage. Personal item dimension 22 cm x 25 cm x 43 cm with max weight 2 kg, carry-on baggage dimension 58 cm x 46 cm x 43 cm with max weight 7 kg.
- If baggage is not in accordance with the above conditions (number, dimensions, and size), baggage should be carried as checked baggage. Passenger required to report at the time of reporting at the check-in counter.
- The carrier assumes no liability for fragile or perishable articles and live animal if carried as checked baggage.
- Currency, precious metals, jewelry, negotiable instruments, securities, personal identification documents and other items of value are best carried with the passengers in the cabin. Sriwijaya Air assumes no liability for any valuable articles carried.
- Passengers who make cancellation have to report to Check-in counter or Sriwijaya Air Contact Center.
- For further information please contact Sriwijaya Air Contact Center at 021-29279777 or 08041777777
Sriwijaya Air Term and Condition
Sriwijaya Air Baggage
Info Baggage of Sriwijaya Air
Each guest is allowed to carry cabin baggage 7 Kg in weight for FREE
Each guest is allowed to carry checked baggage 20 Kg in weight for FREE
Sriwijaya Air InFlight Comfort
Free snack and drink
Sriwijaya Air Flight Schedule
Sriwijaya Air Call Centre
Head Office Sriwijaya Air
Jl. Marsekal Suryadarma No. 1, Bandara Soekarno-Hatta, M I
Phone : 021 - 55917777
Fax : 021 - 55912888
Jl. Pangeran Jayakarta No.68
Blok C 15 - 16, Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia
Phone : 021 - 6396006
Bandara Soekarno Hatta
Terminal 1B, Tangerang, Indonesia
Phone : 021 - 5507902
Fax : 021 - 5507902