Special Price Date List
NokScoot promo flight tickets
view more promo
Top Route NokScoot
NokScoot Company Profile
Launched in 2014, NokScoot is the joint venture between Singaporean budget airline Scoot and Thai airline Nok Air. NokScoot isn’t just like any other run-of-the-mill low-cost carriers - we don’t just provide low travel fares, we also provide an enjoyable flying experience. So our passengers never have to compromise on their experience when they are travelling with us.
NokScoot puts the fun back into budget travel and NokScoot gets our passengers to wherever they want to, in the way that they want to. And because they get to choose and customise their own travel experience, our passengers don’t just fly. They fly awesome.
NokScoot, is a Thailand-based low-cost medium- to long-haul airline. It operates international services out of Bangkok's Don Mueang International Airport. NokScoot is a joint venture of Thailand's Nok Air and Singapore based Scoot. The new airline has operated commercial flights out of Don Mueang International Airport since 20 May 2015.
NokScoot Fare Rules
- Refund Policy
NokScoot will provide prompt refunds after receiving a complete refund application with necessary documents (upon request), where refunds are due, within seven (07) business days* for credit card purchases and within thirty (30) business days for purchases made through other means.
*Please allow seven (07) business days for your refund to be processed. In addition to processing time, your bank may require additional time to post the amount to your account.
NokScoot will make best effort to notify customers of all significant delays and cancellations. Call Centre is open 24x7 all year round. Thai, English, Korean, Chinese (Mandarin) and Japanese-speaking customer service staff will be on standby to take your phone calls whenever help is needed.
- Check-In Counter
• Thailand: Don Mueang International Airport , Counter 6 & 7 , Terminal 1
• Taiwan, Taipei: Taiwan Taoyaun International Airport , Counter 11-16 , Terminal 1
• China, Chongqing: Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport, Terminal 1
• China, Dalian: Dalian International Airport, Terminal 2
• China, Nanjing: Nanjing Lukou International Airport, Counter A1-6 , Terminal 2
• China, Shenyang: Shenyang Taoxian Internaitonal Airport, Terminal 3
• China, Qingdao: Qingdao Liuting International Airport, Counter E20-25, Terminal 2
• China, Tianjin: Tianjin Binhai International Airport, Counter A7-11, Terminal 1
• Singapore: Singapore Changi Airport,Terminal 2, Counter 7, Terminal 2
• Japan, Tokyo: Narita International Airport, Terminal 2
• Japan, Osaka: Kansai International Airport,Counter H, Terminal 1
- Cabin Baggage
• Economy class - Limited to one piece of up to 7kg, (+ 3kg allowance if a laptop is carried).
• ScootBiz class - Lmited to 2 pieces of up to a combined weight of 15kg.
*Note that cabin baggage, regardless of class, cannot exceed dimensions of 54cm x 38cm x 23cm (total linear dimensions cannot exceed 115cm).
- Cabin Bag
• Fly, FlyBag and FlyBagEat Fare – Limited to one piece of up to 7kg, plus more 3kg allowance if laptop is carried.
• ScootBiz Fare – Limited to 2 pieces of up to a combined weight of 15kg
*Please note that all cabin baggage cannot exceed dimensions of 54cm x 38cm x 23cm (total linear dimensions cannot exceed 115cm).
- Extra Cabin Bag
Simply purchase Extra Cabin Bag when you are booking your flight, and you’ll get to bring along an extra 7kg of luggage along with you, at the cheaper price
NokScoot InFlight Comfort
• For economy class, it have a great value travel, tailored the way you want. Buy just a seat, or add extras from tasty meals to extra-large seats, extra-heavy baggage and more. The choice is yours!
• For business class, preferred seat selection in an exclusive 24-seat upfront cabin, with the most experienced staff, A complimentary meal with beverages, 30kg of checked baggage allowance, Up to 15kg/ two bags of carry-on baggage, Priority check-in & boarding.
NokScoot Flights Schedule
NokScoot Call Centre
• Thailand: +66 2 021 0000
• Singapore: +65 3158 3388
• Japan: +81 3 4579 5788
• China: +86 400 120 3055
• Taiwan: +886 9 7348 2980
*English support opens 24 hours, Monday to Sunday