Special Price Date List
NokScoot promo flight tickets
view more promo
Top Route NokScoot
- Cabin Baggage
• Economy class - Limited to one piece of up to 7kg, (+ 3kg allowance if a laptop is carried).
• ScootBiz class - Lmited to 2 pieces of up to a combined weight of 15kg.
*Note that cabin baggage, regardless of class, cannot exceed dimensions of 54cm x 38cm x 23cm (total linear dimensions cannot exceed 115cm).
- Cabin Bag
• Fly, FlyBag and FlyBagEat Fare – Limited to one piece of up to 7kg, plus more 3kg allowance if laptop is carried.
• ScootBiz Fare – Limited to 2 pieces of up to a combined weight of 15kg
*Please note that all cabin baggage cannot exceed dimensions of 54cm x 38cm x 23cm (total linear dimensions cannot exceed 115cm).
- Extra Cabin Bag
Simply purchase Extra Cabin Bag when you are booking your flight, and you’ll get to bring along an extra 7kg of luggage along with you, at the cheaper price
• Airport Check-in counters open 3 hours before scheduled departure and close 60 mins before scheduled departure with no exceptions.
• Web Check-in available from 48 hours to 3 hours before flight departure
Eligible Flights: Only flights departing from Singapore are currently eligible for Check-in. In additional, you must not have connecting flights in your itinerary.
NokScoot Fare Rules
Some provisions of NokScoot fares differ depending on the Fare Product selected;
please see the Fare Rules applicable to the Fare Product for more detailed
information. Other provisions are common to all Fare Products and are listed below:
• NokScoot fares are non-refundable and cannot be downgraded;
• A ScootBiz Class ticket may not be downgraded to an Economy Class ticket;
• If you do not travel, NokScoot may refund certain taxes and charges to you
1) Scoot doesn't remain obliged to remit the tax or charge to the body (e.g. airport or government) on whose behalf we collected it;
2) You submit a request in writing within 90 days of the date of travel specified in the Booking to " NokScoot Airlines Co.,Ltd.
999/9 The Offices at Central World, 26th Floor, Rama I Road, Pathumwan Sub-District, Pathumwan District, Bangkok 10330,Thailand"
3) A reasonable administration fee, as listed in the Fees Chart will be deducted from the amount. If the administration fee exceeds the amount of refund, no refund will be paid.
NokScoot Flights Schedule
NokScoot, is a Thailand-based low-cost medium- to long-haul airline. It operates international services out of Bangkok's Don Mueang International Airport. NokScoot is a joint venture of Thailand's Nok Air and Singapore based Scoot. The new airline has operated commercial flights out of Don Mueang International Airport since 20 May 2015.
NokScoot InFlight Comfort
• For economy class, it have a great value travel, tailored the way you want. Buy just a seat, or add extras from tasty meals to extra-large seats, extra-heavy baggage and more. The choice is yours!
• For business class, preferred seat selection in an exclusive 24-seat upfront cabin, with the most experienced staff, A complimentary meal with beverages, 30kg of checked baggage allowance, Up to 15kg/ two bags of carry-on baggage, Priority check-in & boarding.
Terminal Information of Nok Scoot
• Thailand: Don Mueang International Airport , Counter 6 & 7 , Terminal 1
• Taiwan, Taipei: Taiwan Taoyaun International Airport , Counter 11-16 , Terminal 1
• China, Chongqing: Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport, Terminal 1
• China, Dalian: Dalian International Airport, Terminal 2
• China, Nanjing: Nanjing Lukou International Airport, Counter A1-6 , Terminal 2
• China, Shenyang: Shenyang Taoxian Internaitonal Airport, Terminal 3
• China, Qingdao: Qingdao Liuting International Airport, Counter E20-25, Terminal 2
• China, Tianjin: Tianjin Binhai International Airport, Counter A7-11, Terminal 1
• Singapore: Singapore Changi Airport,Terminal 2, Counter 7, Terminal 2
• Japan, Tokyo: Narita International Airport, Terminal 2
• Japan, Osaka: Kansai International Airport,Counter H, Terminal 1
NokScoot Terms & Conditions
NokScoot Call Centre
• Thailand: +66 2 021 0000
• Singapore: +65 3158 3388
• Japan: +81 3 4579 5788
• China: +86 400 120 3055
• Taiwan: +886 9 7348 2980
*English support opens 24 hours, Monday to Sunday
NokScoot Company Profile
Launched in 2014, NokScoot is the joint venture between Singaporean budget airline Scoot and Thai airline Nok Air. NokScoot isn’t just like any other run-of-the-mill low-cost carriers - we don’t just provide low travel fares, we also provide an enjoyable flying experience. So our passengers never have to compromise on their experience when they are travelling with us.
NokScoot puts the fun back into budget travel and NokScoot gets our passengers to wherever they want to, in the way that they want to. And because they get to choose and customise their own travel experience, our passengers don’t just fly. They fly awesome.