COVID-19: AIRPAZ update
Latest COVID-19 Travel Updates
The epidemic of COVID-19 has been affecting many businesses worldwide in many aspects, including our business. One of the effects that we have been experiencing is a higher frequency of incoming calls and emails. However, we can assure you that we will respond to you and process your inquiries as soon as we can.
Before taking a journey, we would like to ensure our customer’ safety as it is our first priority in this situation. This page contains updated COVID-19 travel restrictions from airlines and countries, specially made for travelers to prepare their travel plans perfectly.
As the policies change over time, we highly suggest you to ask the airlines about their updated policy. Don’t forget to check countries' restrictions as well. We hope the best for you and all of our beloved customers wherever they are.
Reschedule and Refund Procedures
First of all, you must follow all procedures from our customer support. Please learn how to submit your request for reschedule and refund by following the steps below:
1. Click on Help Center
2. Scroll down to our feedback form
3. Select product "Flight" or "Hotel"
4. Select "Cancellations" or "Reschedule" depend on your needs
5. Provide Airpaz code and email address
6. Click submit
7. Please wait for our update in your email
Airline and Country Policies Update
Please understand that all airlines policy might be changed multiple times following the situation development.
Find your airlines policy below if you have an upcoming flight that may be affected by the COVID-19 and please check on the updates periodically since all policies may be changed anytime by the airlines before we get the chance to update it. Please check it on the link below
Terms and Conditions
As a result of pandemic COVID-19 and lockdown in some countries, the number of cancellation request for flights is increasing massively.
However, please be understood that all Airlines Support & our Customer Support currently experiencing a high load of cancellation requests which resulting late response to your requests.
Airpaz Team committed to follow up your request continuously to airlines starting from cancellation process until receiving confirmation of successful cancellation request which has been verified according to the Airlines Cancellation Policy for COVID-19.
We will send E-voucher refund for the successful cancellation processed and the refund amount will be exactly the same amount as we receive from the airline.
Dear Travelers and Valued Customers, Airpaz Team convey the deepest condolences in current COVID-19 conditions. Please keep your health and safety in any circumstances. We hope the best for all travelers anywhere you're staying now and would like to thank you for travelling with Airpaz.
Note : You can use the E-Voucher refund to re-purchase a new ticket in Airpaz.com and it is valid for 1 year.
Thank you for the understanding.
Thank you for your patience, trust, and constant support toward Airpaz.
In response to your upcoming flight, we will ensure your health and safety stay guaranteed. Please read the essential information you need to know and prepare before taking your flight below:
- Face Covering and Mask Some airlines require travelers to use face covering and mask. Don't forget to be prepared, understood and acknowledged information about face covering and mask policy based on each airlines. It is necessary for any travelers to wear mask all the time (before, during and after taking the flight).
- Stay Clean Even though the virus might not spread easily in the air, please be aware and stay away from sick traveler. Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol. In addition, please prevent yourself from touching your eyes, nose, and mouth before washing your hands. It is better if you wash your hands before and after screening process in order to avoid any chance of getting infection from COVID-19.
- Important Documents Your Travel statement Letter, Health Certificate, Identity Card will be needed since these documents are required by all airlines for domestic and international flights.
- Temperature Screening Test Since body temperature measurement (temperature screening) is compulsory at the airport, make sure that you have a normal body temperature. If the result of temperature screening showing high temperature, then you are not allowed to take the flight.
- Understanding Policies Make sure to understand all policies given by the government in your country before traveling. Information stated above is valid and legitimate for travelers. Airpaz is not responsible for any loss due to violation of the stated information. For more information, you may contact the airline, local government or health care professional before deciding to travel.