Citilink

Citilink

Lista de Encomendas

Franquia de Bagagem de Cabine 7 kg

Check-in Online

Check-in disponível a partir de 180 minutos

Citilink flight attendant image
Citilink fleet image
Citilink Economy Class seat image
Citilink Entertainment Image
Citilink inflight meals menu image
Citilink wifi image
Citilink privilege program image
Última atualização 16. janeiro 2024 09:50 (UTC +0)

Company Profile

The routes served by Citilink are mostly located in Indonesia from Jakarta, Denpasar, Bandung, Malang, Medan, Padang, etc. However, there are two international destinations launched between 2017 and 2018 to Dili in East Timor and Penang in Malaysia. The Indonesian airline is supported by 50 Airbus A320 aircrafts with the capacity of 180 passengers. It also owns 5 Airbus A320NEO, which is the first to be operated in Indonesia. The airline code for Citilink Indonesia is QG, while its ICAO designation is CTV. As a proof of its service, Citilink is actually the first low cost carrier (LCC) in Asia that gets a rating of 4 stars by Skytrax. Citilink’s main airline hub is at the Juanda Airport in Surabaya, although they do have offices all over Indonesia as well. In Jakarta, its office is located in Citicon Tower Fl.14, Jl. S Parman Kav. 72 Slipi, West Jakarta. The office is open Monday to Saturday, only closing on Sundays. Citilink also has a membership arrangement, where passengers can collect Supergreen Miles according to the frequency of their flight. And being a subsidiary of Garuda Indonesia, the member’s Citilink Miles are interchangeable with Garuda Indonesia’s GarudaMiles. This allows both airlines to reward their loyal passengers by giving benefits from discount to preferred seating arrangement, to access to exclusive airport lounges.

History

Citilink was established in 2001 as a Strategic Business Unit of Garuda Indonesia to cater to Indonesian budget travelers. At first, it only served routes that are not served by Garuda Indonesia such as Yogyakarta, Balikpapan, and Tarakan. The destination number increased to 10 destinations in 2004. It was temporarily suspended in 2008, before being relaunched in 2009. At the time of its relaunching, Citilink’s ownership was divided between two shareholders; PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk with 67% and PT Aerowisata with 33%. Since 2011, its flight was managed by the Garuda Indonesia Strategic Business Unit and operated under Garuda’s AOC and used their flight number. However, that changed in 2012 when PT Citilink Indonesia started operating independently with IATA flight code “QG”, ICAO Designation “CTV” and call sign “Supergreen”. Around that time, there is also a shift with the share. In 2012, Garuda Indonesia owns 94.3% of the share, while Aerowisata owns the other 5.7%.

Flight Attendant

There are two sets of uniforms for the female flight attendants, one for the attendants who wears veil and one for those who doesn’t. Both style uses green as the main color, and a signature batik pattern called Gurdo Aji. For the attendants who does not wear veil, their uniform is a set of blouse and pencil skirt, while for the ones who wears veil, their uniform is a pair of blouse and trousers instead of a skirt. The male cabin crew wears a three piece uniform with a shirt, pants, and a vest in the same color of the pants.

Fleet

Citilink currently has a fleet of 50 Airbus A320 aircrafts that can accommodate up to 180 passengers in a flight.
Type Quantity
Airbus A330-900 Neo 2
Airbus A320-200 Neo 50
ATR 72-600 4

Call Center

If you have any inquiry for the airline or are facing issues on your flight such as delayed flights or lost baggage, you can directly contact the airline. To contact the airline is by sending an email to info@citilink.co.id. The Citilink call center can be contacted on one of the following phone numbers
Country Phone
Indonesia (Domestic) (+62) 804 1 080808
Indonesia (International) (+62)31 9920 8709

Live Chat

Another way is to go to their live chat page here.

Parceiros da companhia aérea Airpaz

China Eastern Logo ImagesThai AirAsia Logo ImagesScoot Logo ImagesGulf Air Logo Imagesflydubai Logo ImagesPegasus Airlines Logo ImagesAirAsia Logo ImagesThai AirAsia X Logo ImagesRoyal Air Maroc Logo ImagesWizz Air Abu Dhabi Logo ImagesBatik Air Malaysia Logo ImagesEtihad Airways Logo ImagesThai Lion Air Logo ImagesAir Arabia Logo ImagesSpirit Airlines Logo ImagesSichuan Airlines Logo ImagesBangkok Airways Logo ImagesFinnair Logo Images
Ver Cias Aéreas Parceiras