IntroductionHelvetic Airways (2L) is a low cost carrier airline operating international routes. The airline provides the passengers with a cabin baggage allowance of 5 kg and maximum size of 55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm (L x W x H). The passengers flying international route with Helvetic Airways will get checked baggage allowance of 23 kg. Airport check in time at the airport starts from 180 minutes prior to the departure time. Online check in is available for flights with the airline on Helvetic Airways official website page. It can be done 1 days before scheduled flight departure time.
How to Book1. Go to Airpaz website, or access the Airpaz application (Android/iOS) on your mobile phone.
2. Fill in the details in the flight search box.
3. Choose your perfect flight.
4. Fill in the contact and passenger details on the booking page.
5. Process your payment through the selected payment method.
6. Find your Helvetic Airways flight e-ticket in the My Booking page, or in your registered email.
How to PayPayment for your Helvetic Airways booking on Airpaz.com can be processed via bank PayPal, credit card, bank transfer, and over the counter methods. For a complete information, visit Airpaz.com Payment Guide page.