Air Busan (BX)
view more promo
Info Baggage of Air Busan
Free Checked Baggage Allowances Information
|Division||Passengers||Weight (kg/lbs)||Maximum size (cm)|
|Domestic Flight||Adult/Child||15Kg (33lbs)||158|
|Infant||A foldable stroller or an infant aid can be added||158|
|International Flight (Except for the US routes)||Adult/Child||20 Kg (44lbs)||158|
|Infant||10 Kg (22lbs) One foldable stroller or baby walker can be added||158|
|US routes||Adult/Child||23 Kg (50lbs) * 2 (Allowed up to 2 pcs and under 23 Kg per piece)||158|
|Infant||10 Kg (22 lbs) One foldable stroller or baby walker can be added||158|
- The maximum size is based on the sum of 3 sides (width/length/height) of the luggage.
- If the sum of length, height and width exceeds 203cm or the weight exceeds 32kg, the baggage will be restricted to be transported.
Please contact Air Bus call center in advance.
Even if a baggage can be transported, additional charge will be imposed (KRW10,000/USD10).
- Plastic bag for packaging is provided at a cost for international flights. (As of Jan 1, 2015)
Price : KRW1,000(JPY100/USD1), it will be donated to charity at the end of the year.
Carry-on Baggage Information
- A baggage with a size of less than 115cm (the total sum of width/height/depth), and a weight of less than 10kg is allowed for a free carry-on baggage.
- Weight less than 10kg (22Ibs), A+B+C= 115cm or less (1 piece)
Maximum length of each side is limited to 40cm (width), 55cm (length), and 20cm (height).
Additional carry-on item allowances
A hand-bag, a coat, a blanket or cover, a umbrella or stick, a small camera, a moderate number of books, food for baby during flight, a small calculator, a guide dog for the visually impaired or the hearing-impaired
The following items cannot be included in checked baggage and must be carried by the passengers.
Currency, check, securities, jewelry, artifacts, antiques, documents, or other valuables etc.
A small musical instrument can be carried on board without an additional charge if the instrument including its case meets the carry-on size (total sum of 3 sides is less than 115cm). However, to carry on a large instrument (such as cello, double bass, gayageum, geomungo etc.) a passenger must purchase an additional seat.
Carry-on baggage can be stored on the cabin or under the seat.
Please be careful when loading and unloading carry-on baggage in order not to cause an injury.
Check-In Information of Air Busan
- Domestic Flight : We encourage you to arrive at the airport 40 minutes before the departure
- International Flight : We encourage you to arrive at the airport 2 hours before the departure
- Domestic Flight : The check-in process is ended 20 minutes before the departure
- International Flight : The check-in process is completed 40 minutes before the departure
- Please make it to your departure gate in time after immigration procedures. Be careful not to be late at the boarding gate that closes 10 minutes before departure.
- For domestic flights, started 15 minutes before the departure, closed 5 minutes before the departure
- For international flights, started 30 minutes before the departure, closed 10 minutes before the departure
Air Busan Call Center
|Country||Destination||Time (Local Time)||Call From local area||Call from overseass|
|Japan||Tokyo, Osaka, Fukuoka||09:00~12:00/12.30~18.00 Monday~Friday, closed holiday||0570-029-777||(+81)-3-5733-6550|
|China||Qingdao||08:30~12:00/13:00~17.30 Monday~Friday, closed holiday||0532-8578-3110||(+86)-532-8578-3110|
|Xi'an||08:30~12:00/13:00~17.30 Monday~Friday, closed holiday||029-8928-7137||(+86)-29-8928-7137|
|Yanji||08:30~12:00/13:00~17.30 Monday~Friday, closed holiday||0433-252-0233||(+86)-433-252-0233|
|Taiwan||Taipei, Kaohsiung||09:00~12:00/13:30~17:00 closed weekend, holiday||02-2516-3355||(+886)-2-2516-3355|
|Philipines||Cebu||Mon-Fri 12:30~02:00/Weekend, holiday 19:00~02:00)||032-268-0892/032-268-2473||(+63)-32-268-0892/(+63)-32-268-2473|
|Hong Kong||Hong Kong||09:00~17:00 Monday ~ Friday, closed holiday||3489-6320/3489-6321||(+852)-3489-6320/(+852)-3489-6321|
|Macau||Macau||09:00~17:00 Monday ~Friday, closed holiday||8898-2327||(+853)-8898-2327|
|Cambodia||Siem Reap||09:00~12:00/13:30~17:00) closed weekend, holiday||063-969-965||(+865)-63-969-965|
|Vietnam||Da Nang||18:00~22:00 Monday ~ Friday, closed holiday||0511-3539-343||(+84)-511-3539-343|
|Korea||Busan, Seoul, Jeju||07:00 ~ 21:00 Monday ~Sunday||1666-3060||(+82)-70-7997-3060|
History of Air Busan Co,.
2007 : The airlines was established with brand named as Busan International Airlines Co., Ltd
2008 : The company changed the corporate name into Air Busan Co.,Ltd and the branches office establised at Gimpo Airport and Jeju International Airport then began the flight between Busan-Gimpo and Busan - Jeju.
2009 : Flights expanded between Busan-Gimpo to 28 days, Busan-Jeju 20 days And received the best service innovation award, presented by the Korea Management Association (KMA)
2010: Air Busan begin the flight between Busan- Fukuoka , Busan - Osaka and operate the charter flights between Busan and Cebu.
2011: Air Busan operate the flights between Seoul and Jeju, Busan and Cebu, Hong Kong, Taipei, Tokyo. Soon, On March till June, Air Busan operate the flights between Gimpo-Jeju, Busan-Cebu, Busan - Hong Kong, Busan - Tokyo (Narita)
2012: Air Busan begin the flights between Busan - Qingdao, BUsan - Macau and on November Air Busan took delivery of its A320-200 aircraft
Air Busan Company Profile
Air Busan Co., was founded in 2007 with company business models is budget airlines or low cost carrier. Air Busan based in Bongcheon-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea and formerly known as Busan International Airlines in February 2008.
Air Busan Co., Ltd operates short to medium haul international flights to Japan, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Philippines as well as domestic flights. The carrier, which is a subsidiary of Asiana Airlines is operate service to destinations in Asia from its base at Gimhae International Airport.
Airport Information of Air Busan
|Gimhae International Airport||2F domestic terminal 108 , Gonghangjinipro, Gangseo-gu, Busan|
|Hongkong International Airport||T2|
|Narita International Airport||T1 South Wing|