Special Price Date List
Batik Air (ID)
Batik Air promo flight tickets
view more promo
Top Route Batik Air
Batik Air Baggage
Information Baggage of Batik Air
Passengers are allowed to carry luggage only 1 (one) piece with a maximum of weight 7 (seven) kg, and maximum dimension of 40 cm x 30 cm x 20 cm and a bag of personal items for use during the trip (personal items)
Baggage allowance Batik AIr
|Class||Adult / Child||Infant|
Batik Air Check-In
Reporting and closing time Check-in of Batik Air
- For Indonesia Domestic Flights, Reporting time check-in starts 2 hours prior to departure and check-in counters close 30 minutes before departure time for all classes of passengers.
- For International Flights, Reporting Time Check-in starts 2 hours prior to departure and check-in counter close 45 minutes before departure time for all classes of passengers.
Certain formalities are required to be completed by the passengers at the airport before or after being accepted for the flight. To complete these formalities and the check-in process, passengers are required to arrive at the airport sufficiently before the departure time of the flight.
- In order to maintain schedules, the boarding gate will be closed 15 minutes before departure time. Passengers, who do not report at the boarding gate at the requested boarding time, will not be boarded on the said flight and will be considered no-show passengers.
In the event of delays and misconnection of flights not within the reasonable control of Lion Group; Lion Group will disclaim any liability towards the same.
Passengers who arranges own connections with other airlines are advised to leave sufficient time for connections or terminal transfer or baggage re-claim and re-checkin. Lion Group will not be liable for any misconnection with other airlines outside reasonable control of Lion Group.
Batik Air Call Center
Batik Air Call Center Numbers
(+6280) 4177 8899
(+6221) 6379 8000
(+65) 6339 1922 (Singapore)
(+60) 03-7841 5333 (Malaysia)
Phone: (+6221) 633 8345
Fax : (+6221) 633 5669
Batik Air Fare Rules
Batik Air Flight Schedule
Batik Air History
Lion Air as a parent company of Batik Air created as a full-service airline which began operations in May 2013. Batik Air using Boeing 737-900ERs leased from Lion Air. Batik Air's 737-900ERs were fitted with two-class seating, replacing Lion Air's one-class 737-900ER service. Batik Air provides a personal television (in-flight entertainment system) in every seat, light snacks and free meals, seat pitches of 32 inches (81 cm) for economy class and 45 inches (114 cm) for business class, and a free baggage allowance of 20 kg for economy class and 30 kg for business class. In mid-2012, Lion Air signed a commitment with Boeing for five 787 Dreamliners for Batik Air, intending to have them delivered by 2015. Lion Air later cancelled this deal and temporarily shelved its plans for the long-haul expansion of Batik Air.
Batik Air Inflight Comfort
Batik Air In-Flight Comfort
- Economy Class: Meal, In Flight Entertaiment (movie, music & games) and USB port is available at every seat.
- Business Class: Exclusive service with Batik Air priority check-in counter where you will be assisted by Batik Air’s personal ambassador. Before your flight, you can use the facilities “Batik Air Business Lounge” at Boarding Lounge Terminal 1C, seat 45” for more comfortable, exclusive meal of Indonesian taste, In Flight Entertaiment (movie, music & games) and USB port is available at every seat.
Batik Air Company Profile
Batik Air Company Profile
Batik Air is indonesian airline which commenced its first commercial flight on 3 May 2013 flying from Jakarta at 10am local time to Manado at 02.00pm local time As of January 2014, Batik Air has operated six Boeing 737-900ERs and served routes to: Jakarta, Denpasar, Yogyakarta, Semarang, Balikpapan, Manado, Pekanbaru, Ambon and Jayapura.
Batik Air Terminal
|Jakarta||Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK)||Terminal 1C|
|Denpasar||Ngurah Rai International Airport|
|Yogyakarta||Adi Sucipto International Airport|
|Balikpapan||Sepinggan International Airport|
|Manado||Sam Ratulangi International Airport|
|Pekanbaru||Sultan Syarif Kasim II|
|Ambon International Airport||Bandar Udara Pattimura|