IntroductionKorean Air (KE) is a full flight airline flying to domestic & international routes. The airline provides the passenger with a cabin baggage allowance of 10 kg and maximum size of 40 cm x 20 cm x 55 cm (L x W x H). The international route flight ticket fare includes checked baggage allowance of 23 kg while the domestic route flight ticket fare includes checked baggage allowance of 20 kg. Passenger can check in at the airport 180 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Online check in is allowed for flights with the airline on Korean Air official website. It can be processed 2 days before scheduled flight departure time.
How to Book1. Go to Airpaz website, or access the Airpaz application (Android/iOS) on your mobile phone.
2. Fill in the flight details in the flight search box.
3. Choose your preferred flight.
4. Fill in the contact information and passenger details on the booking page.
5. Process payment through the selected method.
6. Receive your Korean Air flight e-ticket in the My Booking page, or in your email.
How to PayPayment for your Korean Air ticket booking on Airpaz.com can be made via bank PayPal, credit card, bank transfer, and over the counter methods. For a complete information, visit Airpaz Payment Guide page.