IntroductionLoganair (LM) is a low cost carrier airline flying to domestic & international routes. The cabin baggage allowance provided by this airline is 6 kg and max dimension of 40 cm x 35 cm x 18 cm (L x W x H). The international route fare includes checked baggage allowance of 15 kg while the domestic route fare also includes checked baggage allowance of 15 kg. Passenger can start checking in at the airport 150 minutes prior to the departure time. Check in online is available for flight on Loganair official website. It can be processed 1 days prior to departure time.
How to Book1. Visit Airpaz site, or access the Airpaz application (Android/iOS) on your gadget.
2. Fill in the details in the flight search box.
3. Choose your preferred flight.
4. Fill in the contact and passenger information on the booking page.
5. Complete payment through the selected method.
6. Receive your Loganair flight e-itinerary in the My Booking page, or in your email.
How to PayThe payment for your Loganair ticket on Airpaz can be processed via bank bank transfer, credit card, PayPal, and over the counter methods. For more complete information, visit Airpaz.com Payment Guide page.