AirAsia Zest (Z2)
view more promo
For Travel dates from 10 May 2013 onwards, both AirAsia and AirAsia Zest allow 7 kg carry-on and pre-booking of check-in baggage from 15kg up.
Each guest is allowed one piece of cabin baggage and 1 laptop bag or 1 handbag on-board, The main cabin baggage shall not exceed 56cm x 36cm x23cm and does not wigh more than 7kg. This baggage should also be able to fit under the seat in front of you or the overhead compartment.
Carriage of liquid, aerosols, and gels on International flights
For Security reasons, certain restrictions have been introduced to limit the amount of liquids, aerorols and gels (LAG) that guests may include n their cabin baggage on international flights.
- LAG items such as drinks, creams, perfumes, sprays, gels, and toothpaste must be in containers should fit comfortably in a transparent re-sealable plastic bag.
- Each passenger is limited to only one transparent re-sealable plastic bag with a volume no greater than one liter and dimension no larger than 20cm x 20cm.
The following items are allowed to be included in cabin baggage
- Medicines - Quantities are essential for your trip. Eg. Diabetic kit.
- Baby food - Pasted and liquids that are required for your trip
- Non Liquid cosmetics - Solid deodorants, lipstick, powder foundation.
- Fresh/Frozen seafood or meat - Must be packed properly.
Checked baggage can be pre-booked at a discounted rate online or standard rate at the airport check-in counters.
Each checked baggage must not exceed:
81cm (H) x 119cm(W) x 119cm(D) and 32kg in weight
Checked baggage weight available online
Domestic - 15kg/ 20kg/ 25kg/ 30kg/ 40kg
International - 20kg/ 25kg/ 30kg/ 40kg
Note : Checked baggage weight can only be shared with passengers in the same booking number. Each single item has to weigh less than 32kg and is subject to occipational health and safety requiremetns
Baby buggies/prams/strollers and other mobility devices can be checked in for free!
Checking in baggage
All baggage mus be checked-in at the airport:
At least 45 min
prioir to departure time for AirAsia domestic flights (except flights departing klia2)
At least 1 hr
prior to departure time for AirAsia International flights, AirASIA x and all flights departing from klia2.
Baggage check thru
Your bags are automatically tagged to your final destiantion with AirAsia FLY-THRU (connecting flights) service.
Guest checking in baggage
which exceeds the pre-booked allowance will be charged on a per kg based on our fee schedule.
Alternatively, guests may also purchase 15 kg abggae for domestic flights or 20kg baggage for international flights at the check-in coun ters.
Smaller Musical items such as a guitar, cello, violin, or viola which exceed our cabin baggage dimensions provided it is within 75kg (dimensions : H 103cm x W 41cm x D 41cm) may be carried in the cabin if a seat for it has been reserved and the appropriate fare paid. There is no baggage allowance associated with the purchase of an extra seat.
Each Checked baggage must not exceed 32kg
sprott equipemtn weight available online
Domestic - 15kg/20kg/25kg/30kg/40kg
Internatioanal - 20kg/25kg/30kg/40kg
A. Sports equipment we accept
The following items will be c harged with a sports equipment fee. All other sports equipments will be under the checked baggage allowance. The sporting equipment fee can be either pre-booked at a discounted rate online or at a standard rate at the airport check-in counters.
- One Scuba regulator
- Tank harness
- Tank Pressure gauge
- Face mask
- One pair of fins
- Dive Suit/vest
- Buoyancy control device (BCD)
- Weight belt
- One empty cylinder tank
Note : High intensity diving lamps and normal portable diving lamps i.e. torch lgihts, which contains rechargeable lead acid batteries, spillable or non-spilable will not be accepted on board our aircraft as check-in nor as hand baggage as it falls under dangerous Goods Regulation.
- Ski / Snowboard
B. Sports equipment we accept as checked baggage
The following equipment we accept as checked baggage.
- Ten pin bowling
- Water skiing equipemnt
- Windsurfing equipment
- All other sporting items
Sports equipment we do not accept
Due to large sizes and handling complexities, certain sporting equipment may not be able to go through airport baggage systems or fit in the aircraft hold and thus the following equipment will not be accepted for carriage:
- Hang Gliders
- Kayaks, Canoes and Oars
- Pole Vaults
- Any number of pieces is allowed with a combined weight not exceeding pre-book/airport weight.
- Excess baggaga fee applies to eery extra kg.
If you have a checked baggage missing, please approach one of our friendly guest service officers immediately.
You will need to provide your baggage tag that was given to you at the time of check-in to enable us to track your baggage through our baggage tracing system.
you will be given a property irregularity report (PIR) number to check the status of your baggage online and get updated regularly during the tracing period.
Your baggage will be delcared missing after a period of 7 days for Domestic travel, and 14 days for international travel, from the date of the PIR. In this situation, you will need to prepare the following documents:
- Copy of guest passprot / ID
- Copy of guests bank book / statement
- SWIFT/BCB/IBN Code (for international transaction)
- An Authorization letter for 3rd party account (if necessary)
- Copy of 3rd party passport / ID (if necessary)
Guest will be contacted by our central baggage tracing office staff for further action.
The following telephone numbers are for missing baggage enquiries only. No other equiries will be dealt with at these numbers:
- Kuala Lumpur Central bagage tracing office : +603 8777 6604
- Bangkok Central Baggage Tracing Office : +662 562 5869
- Jakarta Central Baggage Tracing Office : +6221 5591 6126 and +6221 7034 6616.
Please note that we do not accept any responsibility for personal belongings misplaced or lost on board the aircraft or in the airport terminal. All items carried by you are solely at your own risk. Any items found on board will be forwarded to the lost property offices at the respective airports. Any items found at the airport terminal will ber handed over to the airport authorities.
If your baggage has been delayed, we will make the necessary arrangements to deliver it to your local addreess provided in the PIR form as and when id arrives. Arrangements will also be made to assist you should items of baggage arrive damaged.
If you wish to file a cliam or an action regarrding delay of checked baggage, you must notify us within twenty-one (21) days from the date the baggage has been placed at your disposal.
If you baggage is damaged, you should immediately approach one of our friendly guest service officers. Details of the damage to your baggage will be recorded and you will be offered immedisate assistance, if necessary. please note that damage to accessories and wear and tear may not be covered by us.
If your bag is damaged as a result of over-packing or unsuitable packaging, our liability will be reduced.
If you wish to file a claim or an action regarding damage to checked baggage after you've left the airport, you must notify us as soon as you discover the damage, and at the latest within 7 days of receipt of the baggage.
1. Effective 1 July 2018 AirAsia will transferring its international flights to the brand-new Terminal 2 of Mactan-Cebu International Airport.
2. Effective 22 January 2018 at 3 a.m departures and arrivals of AirAsia for international flights will move to Terminal 3 of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, Banten, from Terminal 2E of the airport. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. All information of check-in can changes at anytime without prior notice, further information please contact Airasia Call Center at 02129270999 or 08041333333.
- Online check-in
Online check-in available on Web check-in, AirAsia mobile App, Check-kiosk located at most airports in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, India, Philippines and Singapore
Web check-in opens here
* 14 days to 1 hour prior to the scheduled time of departure for AK, FD, QZ, Z2, I5 and DJ (except for flights departing from China).
* 14 days to 2 hours prior to the scheduled time of departure for AK, FD and Z2 flights departing from China.
* 14 days to 4 hours prior to the scheduled time of departure for D7, XJ and XT flights.
- Airport Check-in
|Domestic Flights||International Flights|
|Opens: 2 hours before departure||Opens: 3 hours before departure|
|Closes:1 hour before departure (from klia2)||Closes:1 hour before departure (all airports)|
|30 minutes before departure (from Japan)|
|45 minutes before departure (from other airports)|
Check-in at airport terminal
- All domestic flights: Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminal 4
- International flights to Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur: NAIA Terminal 3
- International flights to Jinjiang and Incheon: NAIA Terminal 3
- International flights to Shanghai: NAIA Terminal 3
- Web Check-In is only available for: Individuals, or group bookings with up to 50 guests
- Web Check-In is not available for
* Pregnant guests
* Guest(s) traveling with infant(s)
* Guest(s) with reduced mobility and those with special needs
* Guest(s) aged below 16 years old and travelling alone
* Guest(s) with a medical condition/illnesses
If you have problems with the flight, including booking, refund, lost and found baggage, check-in, you can contact AirAsia’s contact centers. You can either choose the Live Chat feature on their website, or via social media such as Twitter and Facebook. E-Form is also available where you can submit the issue along with your email address <a href="https://support.airasia.com/s/customcontactsupport?language=en_GB” rel="nofollow">here
If you’d rather call the call center, check the following table.
|Calling from||Service||Contact Number||Opening Hours|
|India||AirAsia & AirAsia X Flights||+91 80 4666 2222; +91 80 6766 2222||24/7|
|Japan||Serves passengers of AirAsia X flights with the airline code D7 and Thai AirAsia X with the airline code XJ||+81 50 6864 8181||8am-5pm (GMT+9 Monday to Friday|
|Japan||Serves passengers of AirAsia Japan with the flight code DJ||+81 50 3176 1789||8am-5pm (GMT+9) Monday to Friday|
|South Korea||Serves AirAsia X (D7), Thai AirAsia X (XJ), and Philippines AirAsia (Z2) passengers||050 4092 00525||8am-5pm (GMT+9) Monday to Friday|
|Thailand||Serves AirAsia & AirAsia X flights||+66 2 515 9999||8am-9ppm _GMT+7) Monday to Sunday|
Whether It's Low Fare, Premium Flex or Business Class Seats, each fare carries its own set of rules and perks. Just select the best fare type of your choice to have an awesome journey with us.
|Change the date & time||Up to 48 hours before scheduled departure time subject to any fare difference and change fee (per guest per sector)||Up to 2 hours before scheduled departure time Not applicable for new bookings made within 4 hours. Next available flight is 3 hours for AirAsia flights and 4 hours for AirAsia X flights ' or later. Subject to any fare difference. | Up to 2 hours before scheduled departure time subject to any fare difference.|
|Refunds on fare and add-ons|
|Non-refundable/loss of fare. Check your itinerary for strict check-in and boarding times.|
|Travel details changes|
|Free changes via 'Manage my booking' (except name change) Fees apply for changes at airport counter|
|Currency||All amounts will be charged in the currency of the departing country unless selected otherwise.|
AirAsia Z2 Flights
Flights Schedule of AirAsia Z2
Meals are served on board AirAsia Zest flight. In the near future, AirAsia Zest will carry the same menu as those provided on AirAsia flights. For now, you are not able to pre-book your meals online for Z2 flights
AirAsia Zest is an independent carrier, AirAsia Zest is formerly Asian Spirit and Zest Air is an airlines based at the Ninoq Aquino International Airport in Pasay City, Metro Manila Philippines.
On March 12, 2013, Zest Airways signed a share swap agreement with AirAsia Philippines, a domestic airline with foreign interest. The share swap deal involves exchange of shares between the owner of Zest Airways, Filipino shareholders of AirAsia Philipinnes, Inc, and AirAsia Berhard Malaysia.
As of May 2013, AirAsia Zest suspended its chartered flight between Boracay and Taipei because of the political tensions between the Philippines and Taiwan.
Less than a year after the strategic aliance between Philippines AirAsia, the airline was rebranded as "AirAsia Zest".
AirAsia Philippines was moving to Ninoy Aquino International Airport's Terminal 4 in Manila after winding down its domestic and International flight in Pampanga. Although the rebranded airline has yet to be formally announced, ZestAir in its website carried and image of an aircraft featuring AirAsia's Signature red livery and Zest title on the body and AirAsia's signature red livery on the tail. The rebranded airline has a new theme, "AirAsia Zest, The Right Way To Fly"
AirAsia Zest flies to 9 domestic and 3 international destinations from NAIA Terminal 3 & 4 in Manila.
AirAsia Zest domestic destinations are; Bacolod, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Kalibo, Puerto Princesa, Tagbilaran, Cagayan de Oro (from 15 June 2013), Tacloban (Between 10 May 2013 and 31 Aug 2013).
AirAsia Zest International Destinations are ; Incheon, Jinjiang, Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, and Shanghai.
AirAsia Zest carries the same the term and conditions of carriage as that of AirAsia for booking made on 3 May 2013 onwards. But no fly thru service is currently not available.
- Important: Effective 1 July 2018 AirAsia will transferring its international flights to the brand-new Terminal 2 of Mactan-Cebu International Airport.
- Effective 22 January 2018 at 3 a.m departures and arrivals of AirAsia for international flights will move to Terminal 3 of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, Banten, from Terminal 2E of the airport. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Further information please contact Airasia Call Center at 02129270999 or 08041333333. Thank you
|Manila All Domestic flights||Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminal 4|
|Manila International flights||to Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur NAIA Terminal 4|
|Manila International flights||to Jinjiang and Incheon||NAIA Terminal 3|
|Manila International flights||to Shanghai||NAIA Terminal 3 from May 10, 2013 - June 29, 2013|
|NAIA Terminal 4 from June 30, 2013 onwards|
|Cagayan de Oro||Cagayan de Oro Airport|
|Cebu||Mactan-Cebu International Airport|
|Iloilo||Iloilo International Airport|
|Kalibo||Kalibo International Airport|
|Kuala Lumpur||Kuala Lumpur Inter5national Airport - Low Cost Carrier Terminal (not the main terminal building) counters S1-S3|
|Kota Kinabalu||Kota Kinabalu International Airport Counters 9-10|
|Shanghai||Shanghai Pudong International Airport||Terminal 1|
Term and Condition
AirAsia Terms and Conditions of Carriage for Z2 flights operated by AirAsia Zest