Rayani Air (RN)
Baggage Information of Rayani Air
You are allowed one piece of cabin baggage of up to 7kg
|Excess Baggage||RM 35.00/Kg|
Check-in Time of Rayani Air
For Malaysia Domestic flights, check-in will commence 2 hours before departure and the check-in counters will close 45 minute before standard departure time (STD) for Business and Economy Class.
Boarding gate will be closed 15 minutes before standard time of departure (STD).
Rayani Air Call Center : 03- 2721 4865 & 03-27214925
Rayani Air Fare Rules
Fare Rules of Rayani Air for Economy and Business Class
- All fare is capacity controlled with seats offered are limited and may not be available on all flights.
- No cancellation permitted regardless any booking class for less than 24 hours from the departure time.
- Flight and Date change only allow if more than 24 hours from the departure time with fare difference will be imposed accordingly for each passenger and per sector.
- Cancellation fees for confirm booking is RM 100 per passenger and per sector. Refund will be paid in form of voucher that will be strictly issued under the passenger’s name who is requesting for cancellation.
- Refund only fror person who made the purchase and if booking was made via travel agency or third party, passenger needs to request the refund from the travel agency or the third party strictly.
- Airport tax refund, processing fees of RM 10 for per passenger and per sector will be imposed and made to the passenger who made the booking. For airport tax refund kindly contact the Rayani Air directly
- Free Baggage allowance for Economy class is 20kg and Business class is 40Kg and Excess baggage per Kg is RM 35.00
- Route Change / destination change is not allowed.
- Upgrade to Business Class is permitted for same schedule/flight only and must be minimum 4 hours before departure. Relevant charges apply.
- Check-in counter closes 45min prior to flight departure.
Company History of Rayani
Rayani Airlines was founded by Ravi Alagendrran and his wife Karthiyani Govindan, both of whom are Malaysians of ethnic Tamil descent. The name Rayani is said to be mashup of the first names of the
founders. Rayani Air has launched as Full Service Carrier in December 2015. On 20 December 2015, its inaugural flight to Langkawi (RN600) took off smoothly despite a slight delay.
The Managing Director of Rayani Airlines, Jaafar Zamhari announced a 10-year target plan to establish network, and planned to acquire another 2 B737-400 and 2 B737-800 in 2017, to increase its domestic routes and
flight frequencies.The airline is also planning to co-operate with Royal Brunei Airlines to strengthen the concept within the aviation industry Rayani Air is considering to appoint the Mursyidul Am (Spiritual Leader) of PAS, Datuk Dr Haron Din, as advisor, to advise the company on how to further implement the sharia compliance concept within the company.
In Flight Comforts
Rayani Air provides free snacks and meals.
Rayani Air Company Profile
Rayani Air is a full service airline in Malaysia, headquartered in Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia. Rayani Air is the first Sharia-Compliant in Malaysia and the fourth such airline in the world after Royal Brunei Airlines (RBA), Saudi Arabian Airlines and Iran Air. Additionally, no alcoholic beverages or pork are served on board in accordance with Islamic dietary laws and prayers will be recited before a flight departs.
Rayani Air operates on Boeing 737s that offers comfortable seating arrangement for both Business and Economy classes and serve domestic sectors and will expand rapidly to popular international cities in the region. Rayani Air offers wide legroom that is enough to stretch and recline comfortably.