view more promo
Information Baggage of NokScoot
- Economy class - Limited to one piece of up to 7kg, (+ 3kg allowance if a laptop is carried).
- ScootBiz class - Lmited to 2 pieces of up to a combined weight of 15kg.
*Note that cabin baggage, regardless of class, cannot exceed dimensions of 54cm x 38cm x 23cm (total linear dimensions cannot exceed 115cm).
No limit to number, and is only constrained by your total baggage allowance. You can purchase check-in baggage of NokScoot (XW) via online start from; 20 Kg, 25 Kg, 30 Kg, 35 Kg, 40 Kg
Check-in counters of Scoot open 3hrs before scheduled departure time and close 60 minutes before scheduled departure time with no exceptions.
All Passengers strongly advised to arrive at the airport at least 120 minutes before departure so you may complete check-in procedures on time.
Scoot's check-in counters at Singapore Changi Airport are located at Row 10 - 12, Terminal 2.
NokScoot kiosk check-in is available from 18 hours to 70 minutes before flight.
Eligible flights for Kiosks check-in are all flights departing from Singapore except Jeddah-bound flights are eligible for kiosk check-in.
Web Check-in of NokScoot is available from 72 hours to 1 hours before flight departure time.
Eligible flights of NokScoot is only flights departing from Singaporen. Note: No connecting flights in your itinerary (i.e. you have a point-to-point journey).
Kiosks check-in and web check-in Kiosks are available for Passengers with :
- Scoot flights departing from Singapore
- Individual or group travellers (excluding travel agent bookings)
- Passengerswith only carry-on baggage
- Passengers with check-in baggage
- Bookings made through website or travel agent (e.g Airpaz)
All information of check-in can changes at anytime without prior notice
Some provisions of NokScoot fares differ depending on the Fare Product selected;
please see the Fare Rules applicable to the Fare Product for more detailed
information. Other provisions are common to all Fare Products and are listed below:
- NokScoot fares are non-refundable and cannot be downgraded;
- A ScootBiz Class ticket may not be downgraded to an Economy Class ticket;
If you do not travel, NokScoot may refund certain taxes and charges to you provided that :
- Scoot doesn't remain obliged to remit the tax or charge to the body (e.g. airport or government) on whose behalf we collected it;
- You submit a request in writing within 90 days of the date of travel specified in the Booking to " NokScoot Airlines Co.,Ltd.
999/9 The Offices at Central World, 26th Floor, Rama I Road, Pathumwan Sub-District, Pathumwan District, Bangkok 10330,Thailand"
- A reasonable administration fee, as listed in the Fees Chart will be deducted from the amount. If the administration fee exceeds the amount of refund, no refund will be paid.
Information of flight schedule of NokScoot click here
|21 August 2014||Pete Air Company Ltd. announced the official name of company change to NokScoot Airlines Company Ltd., “NokScoot”, along with the appointment of Piya Yodmani as NokScoot’s Chief Executive Officer. On first quarter of 2015, NokScoot is scheduled to start the operations.|
|3 November 2014||The Thailand's newest medium to long-haul budget airline or NokScoot, received an approval from the Department of Civil Aviation of Thailand for the Air Operator’s Certificate (AOC) on Oct 30, 2014.|
|24 November2014||NokScoot officially unveil itsaircraft livery together with its cabin crew uniform design. The Boeing 777-200 aircraft arrived at Don Mueang International Airport its home base, on November 23, 2014.|
|2 December 2014||The Thailand’s newest low-cost, long-haul airline, NokScoot, welcomed its first Boeing 777-200 aircraft, named ‘Proud’, with a blessing ceremony held at Don Mueang International Airport’s apron.|
- For economy class, it have a great value travel, tailored the way you want. Buy just a seat, or add extras from tasty meals to extra-large seats, extra-heavy baggage and more. The choice is yours!
- For business class, preferred seat selection in an exclusive 24-seat upfront cabin, with the most experienced staff, A complimentary meal with beverages, 30kg of checked baggage allowance, Up to 15kg/ two bags of carry-on baggage, Priority check-in & boarding.
Terminal Information of Nok Scoot
|Thailand||Don Mueang International Airport||, Counter 6 & 7 , Terminal 1|
|Taiwan, Taipei||Taiwan Taoyaun International Airport||Counter 11-16 , Terminal 1|
|China, Chongqing||Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport||Terminal 1|
|China, Dalian||Dalian International Airport||Terminal 2|
|China, Nanjing||Nanjing Lukou International Airport||Counter A1-6 , Terminal 2|
|China, Shenyang||Shenyang Taoxian Internaitonal Airport||Terminal 3|
|China, Qingdao||Qingdao Liuting International Airport||Counter E20-25, Terminal 2|
|China, Tianjin||Tianjin Binhai International Airport||Counter A7-11, Terminal 1|
|Singapore||Singapore Changi Airport,Terminal 2||Counter 7, Terminal 2|
|Japan, Tokyo||Narita International Airport||Terminal 2|
|Japan, Osaka||Kansai International Airport||Counter H, Terminal 1|
Terms & Conditions
Information of terms and conditions of NokScoot clickhere
- Thailand: +66 2 021 0000
- Singapore: +65 3158 3388
- Japan: +81 3 4579 5788
- China: +86 400 120 3055
- Taiwan: +886 9 7348 2980
*English support opens 24 hours, Monday to Sunday
Launched in 2014, NokScoot is the joint venture between Singaporean budget airline Scoot and Thai airline Nok Air. NokScoot isn’t just like any other run-of-the-mill low-cost carriers - we don’t just provide low travel fares, we also provide an enjoyable flying experience. So our passengers never have to compromise on their experience when they are travelling with us.
NokScoot puts the fun back into budget travel and NokScoot gets our passengers to wherever they want to, in the way that they want to. And because they get to choose and customise their own travel experience, our passengers don’t just fly. They fly awesome.